Welcome Eira Munirah's blog.++Follow | Dashboard
My Life Story







My New Born Baby :)
Thursday, February 9, 2012 | 5:05 AM | 0 comments
hey bloggers!

here we go. today i met HIM again for the 'last' time before he goes to KL. thought yesterday was the last day but as i had an interview , i spent my time to meet him after the interview. i sneaked into his karoke box without telling him. at that time he and nazmi was singing. after 2 hours in the blimin' karoke box, we went to just to met nazmi's girlfriend. but me and HIM didnt follow nazmi. we went up stairs to buy THIS.



Thanks for the 'teddy' dear :)

i wanted for 'this' ages ago. and today was the day i got this thingyyyy. weeee. :D eventhough its just a lil one , but i really appreciate your gift dear. btw, his was given a name by me and HIM as 'BOBBY'. from the combination of 'boncit' and 'tobby'. thanks a lot for treating me right dear. i really enjoyed the day eventhough we didnt do much that day. 

I WILL MISS YOU :(



Older Post | Newer Post