Welcome Eira Munirah's blog.++Follow | Dashboard
My Life Story







Only Allah knows how i feel =.=
Thursday, January 12, 2012 | 4:28 AM | 0 comments
Hey bloggers!

Since this year, problems seems to come and go like touch and go. I'm seriusly not a strong person to faces all theese things. I'm just an ordinary kid thats still growing and needs to learn more to be more matured. Maybe this is what Allah gave me as a beginning lesson for me to face through. I'll try to accept it as i can but day by day its seems to be more difficult for me to face it. I really couldn't stand in this situation. One by one problems i need to face. No one will ever understand my situation because what they know is that i'm always okay. But they didnt know how i feel instead. It really hurts me you know. Maybe you guys always see me smile and laugh with you but you never know how i feel inside. Like people always say 'don't judge the book by its cover' . It goes the same on me. Everyday my tears falls through my chicks as i couldn't stand it. But did you guys know all that? No right? Its okayy. I can still be patient as i can. I hope you'll never break all your promises and put me a side. Coz i never will do that to you as i promised. I also try to slowly understand you as i can. I just want you to know that i really love you, yes i do. =.=



SINCERLY FROM MY HEART

Older Post | Newer Post