Welcome Eira Munirah's blog.++Follow | Dashboard
My Life Story







You never know how much I miss you dear :(
Thursday, December 1, 2011 | 9:52 AM | 0 comments
Hey Bloggers! 


okayyy, i admitted that i'm not showing you the real feelings towards you, but it doesn't mean that i don't miss you. but actually deeply from my heart, i miss you like hell. for me, its not important to tell you that i actually miss you because just let Allah now how much i miss you and couldn't live with out you darl. and i really mean it. i just can't imagine my feelings when you're at PLKN later and left me alone without any news dear. at that time, i think i'll be damn bored without you dear, i'll be lonely and always think what u're doing there. surely i'll always not in a mood because of missing you dear. i dunno whether you understand my feelings or not. but i seriusly miss you darl. 


IMISSYOUUAFIF :(

Older Post | Newer Post