Welcome Eira Munirah's blog.++Follow | Dashboard
My Life Story







1st greatest anny I ever had :)
Wednesday, November 30, 2011 | 8:31 AM | 0 comments
Dear bloggers. it seems like i've not update my ugly blog for ages right? i'm seriesly busy lately, as i'm facing my SPM examination now and not having any mood to update this thingy at all. s0o, as i took a rest while waiting for my 2 papers left, me and my MR RIGHT went for holiday for our 1st anny. we didn't go that far like other people did. where we went is just Kuala Lumpur. for me, where we went was not a matter, but the meaning of the day made me smile all the day :) here are some pictures of us . :D


FIRST DAY:




thanks dear for wearing that shirt. :)


i slept beside him and he took this picture silently. you notty boyyy. :)




took a lunch at Saling's Mc.donald. *not really. just ate ice cream actually :)


alamanda :)


pavalion :)


time to sleep =.=

SECOND DAY:


took a lunch at kfc . :)


went ice skating at Sunway pyramid. *first time holding hands . :D


after 3 hours playing. 


---------FINISH-------

This was the first time ever I celebrated my anny outside of  Johor Bahru and as greatest as this. I really enjoyed the time with HIM. Thanks dear for willing to spend two days and one night with me. I'll never forget this memory with you darlinggg. I wish that you can always be by my side to accompany me-as if. =.= ILOVEYOUU AHMAD AFIFFUDDIN ALIAS. :)


Older Post | Newer Post