Welcome Eira Munirah's blog.++Follow | Dashboard
My Life Story







bored with my life.
Saturday, January 9, 2010 | 6:28 PM | 2 comments


Assalamulaikum,

hey guys, i don't know why i suddenly felt bored with my life. i sometimes felt that i don't even exist in this world that Allah has build for us to live. i'm not saying that i don't believe in these things. but i just want to share the shit that is always in my mind n it's damndamn annoying me. i always felt sorrow, sad and empty. Nearly everyday, when i'm sitting on a chair alone, lots of stupid question comes floating in my mind, asking myself " am i desirable or not to be in this world or i am g0od enough to have a boyfriend? " nahh. i don't think that i really need a boyfriend. because, for me, having a boyfriend is really pointless. but having a best friend is what i have dreamed. but till now, i've not yet found a real best friend that will be always there for me. i wounder why there's nobody willing to be one of mine. hmmm. maybe i'm not perfect enough for them in to accept me in their daily life. i also got this weird kinda felling that i really hate to have. sometimes when i sat outside my house, looking at the stars, automatically i'll feel empty. i don't know what the heck is going on with me. That's why i need somebody that can cheer me up, always be there for me, teach me the right thing and advice me to leave all the bad things, but i know it's really hard to find a friend like that. i wish my dream will come true. that's all FULLSTOP

EMPTY :(

Older Post | Newer Post